Sunday, January 11, 2009

21th International Sketchcrawl in Stockholm, January 10, 2009

Yesterday it was the 21th International SketchCrawl. We where a group of 10 "Crawling" all day at Kulturhuset in Stockholm City . Sketchcrawling means that you meet up and sketch all day with some nice brakes for coffee and lunch.
I had a great day! Thank yo all! Next time we meet up at Arlanda Airport sketching my worst nightmare - aeroplanes...think I need a drink first :)
click on the image for a larger view
Crane on top of a roof at Sergel's Square, pencil. Drew over the spread....

High-rise "5th Hötorget building" with sculpture "Crystal - vertical accent in glass and steel" by Edvin Öhrström in the front at Sergel's Square, Stockholm City.
Pencil & Stabilo marker.
Suddenly two men (or should I say dudes?) stod in my way talking very loud about the demonstration down at the square. First I wanted to ask them to move away a bit but their conversation was so "crazy-great".... -"the police violence in the 70's ..bla bla The Cuba movement bla bla"
I don't think they had been awake since the 70's actually
:)

My sketch ended up a little crooked because they blocked my view.
You can see the others sketches at the Sketchcrawl forum soon.

3 comments:

Ann Charlotte said...

Bra! Du kom ihåg fiolen...

Seriöst. Jättefina, jag ska inte fråga vad Hugo tycker.

Lotten said...

Mmm gillar den med kranen...

Maria said...

SÅ kul att träffas med likasinnade och teckna! Känner att jag är alldeles ringrostig i tecknararmen, blir sugen nu!