Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm in Podcast heaven

Got the iPod Touch for Christmas from my super kind mom. I'm a gadget geek and just love to read the manual of stuff like this. It has everything; surfing through Wlan, lots of GigaBites for video, movies, music and PODCASTS! I'm a fan of Sister Diane over at CraftyPod and usually I listen to her interviews while working on the computer. Now I'm a subscriber and I filled the iPod with all the episodes I've missed. Wonderful world of crafty goodness! (as Diane puts it). My morning walk was all to short today - I long for tomorrow morning so I can listen to an episode about 60's & 70's crafting. This walking and listening to PodCasts about craft is going to do wonders for my cardio :-)

Due to the big screen on the iTouch I got concerned that it would get scratchy in my bag among all the things I carry around with me. I crocheted a Brigitte Bardot-checked pink/white cover for it. Added a tiny bow. The iPod is staying in its home with a little band and a kittybutton on the back.
Now, I'm surfing over to Granny-along! Bye bye.

5 comments:

Diane Gilleland said...

So, A: I'm extremely jealous of your new iPod Touch.

And, B: thank you so much for the kind words about my podcast! You'll like the Cathy Callahan show - she was such an awesome guest.

And, C: that iPod cozy is freakin' adorable!

macati said...

this is sooooo beautiful... great work!

Inger Carina said...

Thank you, I'm so happy you both liked my cozy.

sisterdg - I loved that show! All of your podcast shows are inspireing.It always make me think: - Oh, I must try that or check that out. It's fuelling my creative motor in a fantastic way! Thanks for doing all this great work; inspireing, informing and entertaining us in the crafting community! And thank you for visiting my blog :-)
/Kind regards Inger C

Ann Charlotte said...

alltså shit vad snygg.
Atott

suzanne cabrera said...

Add me to the list of those who are super jealous.