Friday, June 13, 2008

Starch it! Join me in new Flickr group!


You all know I have made 3D pieces with filetcrochet and sugarwater :)

Today I started a new Flickr pool called Starch it!
My plan is for you all to join in and we can explore what we can make with this technique together.
You don't have to crochet - you can use pieces of old Doilys, filetcrocheted bedspreads & other flea market finds. We can share recipes of starch (I only know about sugar/water but I've heard about glue and potato/water etc)
What do you say?
I would love if you joined me ! Just email me or make a comment here with your email and I send you an invite to the group.

Kind crocheted regards from Inger Carina

The Craftzine blog liked the idea. I'm so excited!!! :) > Craftzine blog

2 comments:

Meli said...

Woah, intense. Bet you could sell these to some Japanese kids for big money...I admire your work so much, I will certainly be one of your regular visitors.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

IMPRESSIVE!

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com