Friday, November 30, 2007

Easy now.......easy..


The Christmas Extravaganza was great! The SewJunta "Les femmes tricoteuses" where all there, Anna from My Knit sensations and many more.

Annika Huett the author of "Cross-stitch in a new way" (only in Swedish unfortunately) kindly gave us embroiderymaterial, thread & needle and we all started with our cross-stitching. All the girls are so lovely, I just embroidered away talking and having coffee. It ended, of course, with that I got my embroidery neatly sewed to my pantyhose (!?) Sadly this is not the first time... :-D

Annika's book takes the traditional old-sayings-cross-stitch to a new and very funny level. I started one of hers that was saying "nice and easy" but due to the stocking-incident I only got 'easy' done and ended it with an exclamation mark :-)

No comments: